At Cribbin & Co we offer different types of Wills and the one you will need depends upon your circumstances and how and who you wish to leave your estate to.
Our Standard Wills include the following clauses:
- Who will act as your Executor(s)
- Funeral wishes
- Guardianship of any children under 18
- Who you would want to protect any inheritance you leave to any children you have who are under 18
- Specific personal possessions or cash gifts
- Gifts to charity
- Provisions for pets
- Dividing up the remainder of your estate to your chosen beneficiaries
Our Trust Wills include all the clauses in our Standard Wills but do also include a Trust provision.
Including a trust provision in your, Will can be beneficial to you by providing increased protection of your assets for your loved ones. We offer the following types of Trust Wills to assist in different circumstances:
- Property Trust Wills – This may include, for example, leaving all or part of a property on trust for another beneficiary while another may have a use of it in their lifetime and may be beneficial to protect the property value from the potential future risk of residential care fees should the surviving partner need future care.
- Life Interest Trust Wills – This may include, for example, leaving cash or investment assets for another beneficiary but wishes for the interest from that investment to benefit another person in their lifetime.
- Discretionary Trust Wills – This type of Will Trust allows you to appoint Trustees to manage inheritance on behalf of vulnerable beneficiaries if they lack the mental or physical capacity to look after their own affairs.
Our Wills are offered on a joint or single basis:
A Single Will is for one person, who isn’t necessarily single, but simply they just require one Will for themselves.
Mirror Wills are made for two people whose wishes reflect one another’s. They are two separate legal documents and are almost identical save for some details.